Dear Inter Auto Customers,
We take great honor in being your choice dealership and service center, and your safety and well-being is our top priority. In response to the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to provide and update on the steps we’ve put in place to help protect our guests:
- GREETINGS – We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue!
- SANITATION – We have asked our janitorial staff to remain on site during business hours to continually clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces within our office and dealership.
- We are using steering wheel covers on ALL service vehicles which are removed prior to the vehicle being returned to the customer.
- All service personnel are wearing gloves.
- We’ve placed additional seating outside so customers do not have to wait in the waiting room.
- How to sanitize your vehicle
- SERVICE – In order to keep a clean and safe environment, our employees are following strict safety guidelines by wearing gloves and N-95 masks. Your vehicle is sanitized before and after maintenance to protect our employees and our customers.
- EMPLOYEES HEALTH – Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused all non-essential business travel. If any employees present with symptoms similar to COVID-19, they are instructed to not come to work and to not return until a minimum of 72 hours after symptoms have subsided and after being cleared by medical health professionals.
Thank you for choosing Inter Auto
Juan Pablo Leon
Inter Auto Center | Inter Auto Service